The problem of back pain seems to be increasing due to reasons such as continuous sedentary work, lack of physical activity, sitting and sitting incorrectly, lack of nutritious food, increasing weight. But controlling this problem is not that difficult. With proper lifestyle, adequate exercise, balanced diet and proper body discipline, it is easy to control this problem.
Back Pain: Timely treatment is important
Not only among older persons, the problem of back pain seems to be increasing among the youth. Generally, low back pain makes it very difficult to do activities like standing, bending, turning. If not treated early, this problem can become more serious; But with timely treatment, the problem can be reduced. The problem of lower back pain is increasing due to reasons such as continuous sedentary work, lack of physical activity, improper standing and sitting, lack of nutritious food, increasing weight, especially due to changed lifestyle. But controlling this problem is not that difficult. With proper lifestyle, adequate exercise, balanced diet and proper body discipline, it is easy to control this problem.
It is essential to understand the problem of back pain from a scientific point of view
Of course, to overcome any problem, difficulty or obstacle, it is essential to understand from a scientific point of view what the problem is about and how it has been created. So let us try to find the root of back pain. Our spine is made up of 32 bones. 22 of these bones play an active role. Back pain problem starts when there is any kind of hindrance in the movement of these bones. Apart from the bones of the spine, the structure of your back consists of cartilage, discs, joints, muscles and ligaments. Any kind of trouble in any of these parts means back pain starts.
Back Pain : Take care of ‘Hi’ to control back pain
If the posture of our body is not correct, the bone structure of the spine changes. This causes pain in the lower back, neck.
- To protect yourself from back pain, always sit with your back straight and your back straight.
- The weight of the body should be balanced on both hips.
- Your sitting position should be changed after every 30 minutes.
- After sitting on the chair, both legs should be straightened on the floor.
- While standing, the chest should be outward and the stomach inward. Waist should be straight and knees should not be bent.
- Avoid standing in one position for a long time to avoid back pain.
- Back pain can definitely be avoided if your posture and sitting posture are correct and you are physically active. Of course only if you make a conscious and regular effort for it…!
For Latest Updates! Read Bombay Today