Kudal / Sawantwadi, Udari News Service : The state government is working to clear the backlog of Konkan. Many public interest decisions are being taken through this government. Our efforts are to develop Konkan in such a way that the world will envy. The Mumbai-Sindhudurg Expressway will be constructed like the Samriddhi Highway and a lump sum fund of 110 crores for the development of Sawantwadi was announced by Chief Minister Eknath Shinde in a program at Kudal and Sawantwadi. At the event in Sawantwadi, he said that the state government is positive about the Independent Konkan Tourism Corporation. Union Minister Narayan Rane was present on this occasion.
A program was held at the Kudal High School Grounds on ‘Sasan Aapana Dari, Yojana Kalyankari Gharamanani Dari’. no Shinde said, it is special that the administration managed to bring together 50 thousand beneficiaries in the small district of Sindhudurg. We broke the concept of ‘Government work and six months wait’. Beneficiaries are also sitting on today’s dais. This is a historic event. In the last 10-11 months, the government has approved schemes worth Rs 679 crore. What happened in the last two and a half years before that? He targeted former Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray saying that I am not talking much about it. We have seen from the actions of Narayan Rane when he was the Chief Minister that laws and rules are meant to give justice to the people. Appreciated Narayan Rane.
Guardian Minister Ravindra Chavan said, work has been undertaken to beautify 19 railway stations in Konkan. All road works in Konkan will also be completed. Na. Chavan requested that the Chief Minister should announce a big package for this district in view of employment.
Industries Minister Uday Samant said, the opposition is spreading misinformation that industries in the state have gone out. But in the survey conducted at the national level, the state of Maharashtra is number one in the world of industry. School Education Minister Deepak Kesarkar, Rural Development Minister Girish Mahajan and others were present on the platform.
Chief Minister’s announcement
* An independent tourism corporation will be established
* Chippy Airport Nath Pai will be named
* Amboli Hill Station will be built
* Three sports complexes will be set up in the state
Chief Minister communicated through Malvani
* Happy to see you maka, how are you? How are you? Chief Minister Eknath Shinde spoke to the audience in Malvani language. The audience responded with applause.
Prime Minister in Sindhudurga soon!
* While the 350th coronation day of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is being celebrated everywhere, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will soon visit Sindhudurg Fort and Vijaydurg Fort. On this occasion, Education Minister Deepak Kesarkar said that on behalf of Chief Minister Eknath Shinde and Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, they will be welcomed in Sindhudurga in a celebratory manner.
For Latest Updates! Read Bombay Today