Nagpur: Fire at Mayo Hospital! Running of patients, relatives leader

0 minutes, 47 seconds Read
Spread the love


Nagpur; Leading News Service: A sudden fire broke out in Ward No. 34 of Indira Gandhi Government Medical College and Hospital (Mayo) in Nagpur on Tuesday (11th) afternoon. Due to the spread of smoke in the ward, the patients and their relatives were stunned for some time. However, considering the seriousness of the fire, the employees rushed in on time and brought the fire under control, the patients lost their lives.

According to the Mayo Hospital administration, Ward No. 34 of the Department of Orthopedics has a separate doctor’s room. The fire started due to short circuit in this room. As smoke entered the ward, the relatives ran. Immediately, Power Safety Officer of Mayo Hospital, Maharashtra Security Dal jawans reached the ward and doused the fire with gas from fire extinguisher. Before that, the electricity supply here was interrupted. The Mayo administration has asked for an inquiry report in this regard.

For Latest Updates! Read Bombay Today

Similar Posts